9am-10pm (EST)

US Visitor Information


Crossing the border

By Air: you need a Passport or Passport card when entering Canada by Air.
By Land: It is Mandatory to have either a Passport or Enhanced Drivers License (EDL) when entering Canada.

How to get a passport

There are two wait times for US Passports:
Regular applications take 4-6 weeks to receive passports after application, but if you are in a hurry, for an additional $60 you can have your passport expedited and it will arrive 2-3 weeks after application.

Please make sure that all your friends do not have a DUI before crossing the border. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter more information: 1-204-983-3500 or 1-506-636-5064, or follow this link

Travel checklist

Our Montreal bachelor party packing list

Things to know before you arrive

(cc, info, cell, phones)
All major credit and bank cards work in Montreal. We recommend getting an international calling plan from your local cell phone carrier as rates can get as high as a few dollars a minute.

How important is speaking French?

Montreal is officially a French-speaking city, but most people here are bilingual. If you’re staying in the downtown core, language will not be an issue.

Do they like Americans?

Since Americans are the most common tourists that visit our city each year there is a mutual recognition and love between Montrealers and Americans.