20 Dec Thursday or Sunday Better for a Bachelor Party in Montreal?
While a two night visit is the most common option for a Montreal bachelor party, a lot of people do stay for three nights. Many of my clients over the years have asked me, “Is it better to come in on a Thursday or stay for a Sunday? Here are the pros and cons of each option along with a list of things to do.
[image_frame width=150 height=100 pattern=”dotted” align=”right”]https://connectedmtl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/cavalli-montreal.jpeg[/image_frame]Thursday tends to be the popular choice as it gives people an extra day to get into town and to settle in. A lot of people like to ease into the festivities. Thursday is also a great night for Bord’elle and/or visiting a strip club or two.
- Arrive a day early and ease into the swing of things
- Ideal for groups with people coming from all over the place
- Thursday is the night forBord’elle
- Great night for strip clubs as there are less tourists
- No really good night clubs are open
- Things are not as crazy since it’s a “school night”
[image_frame width=150 height=150 pattern=”dotted” align=”right”]https://connectedmtl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/sunday-activities-for-a-bachelor-party.jpeg[/image_frame]While it is not the most popular choice, Sundays can be ideal for a bachelor party. In the summer, the mountain comes alive on Sunday as a lot of people head to the Tams to hangout and get high. Sunday is also Industry Night so you can party with all the waitresses, bartenders, and strippers you supported that weekend. However, if you group is older, most of you will be pretty wiped out. We do throw the best bachelor parties in town so don’t expect an easy recovery.
- Tams on Mount Royal (summer only)
- Industry Night
[/one_half] [one_half_last] Cons
- You will probably be too hungover to do anything by the time Sunday rolls around